Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Theme Week "Use Something New" -Using Annie Warm & Toasty Hello

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a card to share for our new Challenge over at the Stamp Anniething's Facebook Group. The theme is "Use Something New". I decided to use a new to me stamp: Annie- Warm Toasty Hello along with a new to me technique using Alcohol Inks.



I made a background using alcohol inks that I've had in my stash since early summer but have been too afraid to use! I don't have any fancy tools... I used premium glossy photo paper and cotton balls LOL!


I also used some new snowflake sequins that were gifted to me from a friend.  Here is the info for the challenge:


How to Play Along:

- Create a new project with something "NEW" to you.
 (This can be your new Stamp Anniething Stamp, 
 new product, a new technique, ...)

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE 
by February 9, 2018

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, 
if we have five or more entries.

 Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you can join the challenge! Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment