Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sweet Dreams

Hi friends!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a new card to share with you using the adorable Holly - Sweet Dreams stamp set from Stamp Anniething!

I just love a simple, yet fun card, don't you? :)

For my card today I colored this sweet little Holly up with my Copic Markers to match the patterned paper I chose (I believe it's from Echo Park.).  I used a lot of scraps on my card, because, really, we all should be using all the scraps we have, don't you think? :)  I stamped the sentiment image on some white cardstock and punched it out using an oval punch and added a couple of enamel dots. Super easy and very fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and for checking out my card! Sweet dreams and have a sweet week!

No comments :

Post a Comment