Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September Theme Week Day #3: JoAnn




It's time for another Theme Week!
B&W with a Burst of COLOR

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for September's Theme Week!

Make ANY project that is B&W with a burst of color!


Hi! JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a card that I've created for our Black & White with a burst of color theme week!

For my card today I colored up Paige - Girls Night with my Copic Markers. To get her looking more "vintage" I used W1, W3, W5, W7, W9. I found some paper in my stash that matched her perfectly and added a burst of pink! I think it makes for the cutest card! I finished it off with the birthday sentiment from James - Happy Birthday to You and I think it matched perfectly. :)

I hope you will play along with us in our Monthly Theme Week! You can see and post all your projects in our Facebook Group HERE.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous week!

No comments :

Post a Comment