Friday, September 23, 2016

Good Job!

Hello! Melissa from Doxie Mel Designs here with you today.  Since my kiddos are happily at school I thought it would be fun to color up Kelly reading her book. The cut a panel of card stock is the Scalloped Rectangle Die from Jaded Blossom. The sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom, School time Greetings. She is colored with Copic Markers and the image was stamped lightly with Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  Colored pencils were used to darken her eyes. Oh.. I have been raiding my kids school supplies for colored pencils because I lost my Prisma pencils. I just found them in a drawer in my craft space, so I am excited to try those out soon. :)


Copic Markers
shorts b95 b97
red r14 r29 r39
skin e00 e11
hair e71 e47 e79
book y000 y23
shadow w1 w3 w5

I hope you enjoyed my card today.
Happy Friday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment