Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Theme Week Day #3! Disney!


It's time for another Theme Week!
INSPIRED BY... Simply create something that was inspired by a movie, character, song, brand, etc!
We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for August'sTheme Week!
Make ANY project that was inspired by a movie, character, song, brand, etc!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Hi all!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a fun project to share with you today! Our family is OBSESSED with Disney and we recently took a trip to Disneyland where I made fun, custom Minnie Mouse headbands for me and my daughter! 

I wanted to create a fun little scrapbook page using one of the Stamp Anniething cuties and customize a little Minnie Mouse headband for her as well! I used Felicity - Hello

First, I hand drew a headband on her head using a Copic pen - just so I knew where to color and place her ears. I punched her ears out using a 3/4" hole punch and fussy cut them so they resembled ears. I added some clear Wink of Stella to give them some sparkle, too.

And of course she has a little Frappucino in hand because I love my coffee to make through a day at the parks - FOR SURE! LOL

For more on how I created my page, check out my blog HERE!


I hope you will play along with us in our Monthly Theme Week! You can see and post all your projects in our Facebook Group HERE

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment