Monday, February 1, 2016

You're the best!!!

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! here is a card with the challenge colors, I hope you will play along with us!!!! I used Stamp AnnieThing! 
Jessica - For You for the girl and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Card Sketch 16 for the card base and from Jaded Blossom I used Birthday Dies for the small hearts and the Valentine Dies for the bigger
hearts, the Fancy Topper Die for the layer and the World's Greatest Parents for the sentiment. Hope you like my card for today!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
You still have time to play along with us!!!
So here we go for January's Theme Week!
Make ANY project using the colors PINK /WHITE / RED
All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST February 7th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - Valentine Themed
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Stamp AnnieThing!!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST February 7th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment