Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Wishing you sunshiny days...

Hi friends!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here and I've got a new card to share with you today!

Well, we're well into the Holiday Season but I still can't help creating some fun, bright, and Summery cards! (maybe it's a sign I need a sunny vacation! LOL!).

Here's my card for today:


I colored up this adorable Annie - Sunshiny Days stamp from Stamp Anniething using my Copics. I paired her up with some patterned paper from Simple Stories to create a simple scene and distressed the edges of the paper with my Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The clouds are popped up with some foam adhesive - I die cut them from some cloud dies I had in my stash, but you can use whatever dies you have on hand, or even punches. :) I used the sentiment from the stamp set and called my card - DONE!

For more info, be sure to check out my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment