Monday, December 14, 2015

Noel!!! :)

 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething!!! I used the sweet Jemma - Party Time for the girl and I made a cute little treat bag using the two new dies that we are showcasing today for Jaded Blossom the SCALLOP OVAL DIES and  STITCHED OVAL DIES, the Goody Bag Die for the base of
 the bag and the Christmas Wishes for the sentiment.
Hope you like my project for today!!!! :) 
 
PS. there is a GREAT Blog Hop for Jaded Blossom December Die Release!!!!
I have more projects to share over on my blog and all the DT members did some AWESOME projects for the hop too. you don't wont to miss it!!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge Nov - Thanksgiving Challenge ...PS last day!!!
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Christmas

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment