Monday, December 28, 2015

Midnight Kisses!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 here 
Stamp Anniething!!! I hope you all had a GREAT Christmas with your family and friends. We did, but my parents didn't have hydro so we spent Christmas day at my house. We usually have brunch here and then we all go to there place for the rest of the day. It is just next door. I think it was fine!!! :)

 Ok for this sweet New Year card I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Melanie - You're Sassy for the sweet girl and from Jaded Blossom I used Scallop Square Dies and the Stitched Square Dies
for the layers and the Happy New Year for the sentiment and the mask.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - CHRISTMAS TREATS!!!!

We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Christmas
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment