Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thanks snow much!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with  Color by Cassandra. With the seasons beginning to change, I thought I would get in the mood for cooler temperatures.  And it never hurts to have another Thank You card on hand too.   :)


This handsome little fella is the Stamp Anniething ~ James : You're So Hip. I colored him in with Copic Sketch Makers.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Frosty Friends collection.  I cut the background pieces with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The snowflakes are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Winter Dies.  The tag is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Winter Wishes.  


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ T4, T6, T8, T10
hat, scarf, shirt ~ B21, B24, B28, V04, V06, V09, BG53, BG57, BG09

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by. I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment