Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Back to School card

Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here to share with you a new card I created for this week's Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge: Back to School!

I used the adorable Stamp Annie Thing stamp, Chloe - Got Class.
supplies:
patterned paper: DCWV
cardstock: Neenah (solar white)
border die: My Creative Time
Chloe - Got Class, Stamp Annie Thing
Copic markers: E000, E00, E11 (skin), E33, E25, E27, E29 (hair), W7, W5, W3 (backpack), B97, B95 (skirt), Y18, Y15 (shirt, hairbow, shoes)
cloud punch: Fiskars

I hope you enjoyed my card today! And I hope you're enjoying back to school season as much as I am - I've got 3 kids in school twice a week! I'm one happy mama!

Be sure to check out my blog for more! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

hugs,
Jo:)

1 comment :