Thursday, August 27, 2015

Trick or Treat?

Hello everyone! It's Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And today I have a fun little trick or treat card for you.


I am soooo in the mood for Fall!  And by the way...it's not my first set of Halloween candy...LOL!  The black and the green cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The fun patterned paper and the purple paper are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Ghouls & Goodies collection.  I cut the background mat using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.


This is the cutie patootie Stamp Anniething ~ Diana : Let's Do Lunch.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  And to add a little dimension, I also fussy cut different layers - like the bow, her top layer of hair and her shirt and collar.  I also added some fun little epoxy dots for earrings.  Hee!  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Treats.  And I cut the scallop circles using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Circle Dies.

Copic Sketch Markers
skin ~ E000 E00, E01
hair ~ Y15, YR15, YR04, YR07, YR09
shirt ~ YG03, YG17, YG67, BV02, BV04, BV08

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment