Friday, June 21, 2013

You have a headache?

Happy Friday! This is Melissa with a fun step card today decorated with the dolls from Stamp Annie*Thing's Voo Doo You Love stamp set.  I colored this funny pair with Copic markers and even added some straight pins from my sewing supplies.  The button eyes and patch are paper pieced withe the pattern paper from Basic Grey's Fact or Fiction that is also on the card base.  I myself suffer from migraines... so I can relate to that doll with the pins in her head. 


This card is a base at SVG Cutting files, Center Step Card Edged Zig Zag.  I felt the zig zag sides added to the "craziness" of this card. I even cut another side panel and used that to frame one of the sentiments from the stamp set.

Have a great weekend (without any Headaches) and Happy Stamping!

2 comments :