Tuesday, April 30, 2013

XOXOXO ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a card that I sent in for the 2013 Gallery Idol Stamping Royalty contest by Paper Craft Magazine. I wasn't chosen as one of the Idols this year, but there's always next year. My card is heading to Operation Write Home (OWH) to be sent off to our troops.


I used the adorable Lulu's Valentines Day stamps set to create a card for the Love category.  After coloring her skin, shoes, and balloons I paper pieced her outfit, and they added her to my design.


This set is perfect for creating cards for that special someone in your life. 

If you love this set as much as I do, and would like your very own Lulu's Valentines Day stamp set click on the link below.

Affiliate-small

While your in the store I hope you check out the other amazing stamps that are available.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White & Theresa Collins Sweet Afternoon Design Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink, Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen, Victorian Velvet Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, Want2Scrap Pearls, Xyron Sticker Maker

3 comments :