Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Springtime Note Cards ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share another set of Note Cards that I created with one of the images found in the Rare Bird stamp set, and a sentiment from One Cool Cat. I love designing Note Cards to give as gifts to my daughter's Education Team. There are 8 of them so I design a different set for each person; 2 down ... 6 more to go. So let's have a look ...

Size: 3-1/2" x 5"

I only colored the flowers from the vine with my Copic Markers, and used four different colors. Here is a closer look of each card.




I matched the border to each of the colors that were used on the flowers.

Rare Bird

To get your own Rare Bird set, and to see the other stamps available in the Stamp Annie*Thing Store just click on the link below.

Affiliate-small

I hope you don't mind my sharing another set of Note Cards. I've been dealing with some family matters, and Tuesday morning was quickly coming up. So late Sunday night I came up with the design for today's project, and I finished the cards yesterday morning. I didn't want the day to go by without providing some inspiration for our followers. Will work on something different for next week. :o)

I hope you have a marvelous week!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White & A Muse Studio cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers

No comments :

Post a Comment