Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Simply Sweet Note Cards ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a set of Simply Sweet Note Cards that I created with one of the images from Our Lil' Cupcake stamp set.

Simply Sweet Sentiment 

When I got this adorable stamp set from Annie and saw the cherry in the set I knew that I would create a set of Note Cards with 2 of the sentiments. The Note Cards are 3-1/2" x 5" in size, and will be going to one of my daughters Educational Team at the end of the year.

Sweets for the Sweet Sentiment 

I made 3 cards with each sentiment, and there is a slight difference between them all. The first step was to lay a strip of washi tape down where I wanted to put the sentiment. Next I stamped the cherries all over the cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, took off the washi tape, used a Copic 0.35 Copic Multi-Liner pen and ruler to draw the rectangle, added the sentiment, and then colored in the cherries with my Copic Markers. Once this was done for all 6 cards, I layered my design on black cardstock, onto my cardbase, and then used a White Gelly Roll Pen for the highlights.

Here are a couple of pictures showing the difference between each card.



If you didn't hop along with us during our March Release last week, here is a look at Our Lil' Cupcake.


I can see myself creating another set of Note Cards with the confetti. Hmmm ... might have to do that and use a birthday or thank you sentiment with it. To get your own Our Lil' Cupcake stamp set, and to see all of the other stamps available in the Stamp Annie*Thing Store just click on the link below.

Affiliate-small

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

2 comments :

  1. Such cute note cards! I love that cherry background... and you did an awesome job with the use of it!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete